Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Monday, March 29, 2010
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Saturday, March 27, 2010
TNB sue WWF over Earth Hour
Friday, March 26, 2010
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
82/365 I Only Realized That What I Wasn't Really Happy With at First Looked Better Than What I Wanted After I Got What I Wanted
Monday, March 22, 2010
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Friday, March 19, 2010
Thursday, March 18, 2010
- You can scrap all the hefty training programs like making 100 rounds around the field and such or run endlessly for an hour cause you just set your activity to 999 seconds, and you can repeat as much as you want if you feel like you can carry on further =D
- When you count it backwards, your training will seem to pass by faster, therefore eliminating the need for those who can't afford to get an MP3 to teman you throughout your whole routine, like me ~~
- You know when you should end, unlike when you count rounds , you have no idea how long it'd take for you to finish it even if you could calculate the total estimation or when you set a time, you donno how many rounds or how far you'd go in the set time. But it doesn't mean those methods are ineffective though, don't get me wrong XD You can continue those two types if you simple love challenging yourself. This plan I'm recommending is simply to make it less irritating and demotivating for you to carry out even a small simple routine.
- You always finish in about 20 minutes plus/minus. Because there's only 16 minutes and 39 seconds in 99 seconds. The adjust you give on your speed will effect your speed no more than 10 minutes + I can assure, unless if you go turtle speed, which is highly unlikely since even as you walk, you can also do 3 steps in a second ._.
- It's less challenging, so if you're a very adventurous person, this might not give you that extra kick you need.
- the 999 seconds is not exact as it changes according to your speed like what I've said earlier. If you're the kinda of person who likes all full measurements and no pure estimates with set goals in your routines, then this might not be your ideal plan since you'll probably achieve more if you do more planning with accurate execution, in which I'm not that good at. =(
- yes, you do eliminate the need for careful plannings in your routines, but this simple plan is most effective if you're using it for maintenance, not intense training. Like if you did 20 rounds around the field on Monday and you decide to take breaks for the next 2 days and maintaining with something lighter and less strenous so that on Thursday, you can go for a 22 rounds goal, then this might be ideal. But if not then, then.. you should think something up for yourself XP
- it might not give you the best results if you're planning to go on body building.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
exercise plan to tone up my stomach. I'll give myself... lets say a month?
- I get to it the minute I come back from college everyday
- on weekends, I do it right after I start to break a sweat
- I don't go all the way down for my inclined plane as you've seen with my already set up bench up there, I just lower my body as much as I can without touching the board and then come back up in the sit-up motion.
- Just hit 100, gonna be increasing it gradually and aiming to do 1000 like how I always did in the playground after/before I jog.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Monday, March 15, 2010
If Adrian was such a bad person, the school wouldn't have even invited him to return. He has served as a leader in the past and is still our leader. We as members like him. Shame on you that you have the guts to write about him like this.
If you took a bunch of rapists and killers to march for a month. They'd probably march better than a bunch of teenagers obviously. But in the end, who exactly has the discipline? Order comes with training. Discipline comes with respect and good leadership. And judging from whatever you said to Adrian Netto, it's pretty obvious you lack discipline. And lack the qualities to even seed discipline in anyone. Before you comment about others, do try to look at the man in the mirror OC.
Have you ever seen Adrian training the members? The members like him and respect him. For your first day seeing us members, you sure jumped the gun finding fault but remember when you point a finger at others, 3 are pointing back at you.
Your remark calling us members without brains is totally wrong and even if what you say about Adrian is true, it is very wrong of you to put that up in a public forum. It goes to show how childish and immatured you are. As far as Adrian goes, he has proved himself as a leader who listens to us. He leads by example.