Saturday, May 21, 2011

141/365-11 Friend's Request II



Second proposition! I played with some alignments to get that designer-class feel.
I'm deliberating between wanting to putt he flower on the grey spot or not 'cause it
looks sorta off in a way. But when the colours were inverted on the backside of the card
it sure seems to fit perfectly.

I also added some line elements to see how it goes with the overall. I must say the one
that looked like a staircase impression is the best out of all. Gives the feeling of striving for
excellence somewhat.

I tried adding the blue cubes at one just to see if it works. Seems ok. But doesn't seem all that
necessarily. Quite negligible if you ask me. It can be left empty or with that element depending on
how she wants it.

Also, I added a little curved cropmark on one side of the card. I just thought it'd make the overall look more
different and memorable maybe?

What do you think? D:

Oh, and look what I found in my e-mails :D:D:D:D:


it's my lovely long lost typo assignment from i-ching's era! 8D

OC

No comments: