Wednesday, July 27, 2011

207/365-11 What we hear may not always resonate in our hearts

I'm tired. Of a lot of things. So spiritually drained. I held it so strongly. But the bindings were
so very weak. It snapped, again and again even as I continue to pull it back up.
It's as though the harder I pull, the harder it is to get it back.
I then ask myself why is it that I work so hard
for something so futile?

That answer will forever remain hidden.
And I couldn't care less what it means anymore.
I'm just so exhausted and tired. Holding it just rots
me from the inside out.

Solitary peace would be nice for the time being.

It's not that I don't wish to put my thought to words,
it's just that I know most ears may listen, but their hearts
will not. And I do not wish to burden those
hearts with my own despair. Those hearts have enough
of their own. Why should I add more to their misery with my own?

Just so very tired,

OC

No comments: