Friday, September 02, 2011

244/365-11 So there was a bottle


It began like this.

and well, it became this. Its funny how the colour pallet actually matches
all the colours I had on my art therapy painting. Hmmm..

Hm, background. Random stuff.

POWER OVER 9000! In a bottle of course.

0.o

Wait.. is that a girl crying in the background..?

O FUCK IT BECAME A SKULL!

And new A3 menu design for mah boss? Gosh, I'm friggin slow with AI.
It lagging almost all the time doesn't make anything a lot faster :(

Come if you want? :D


Hey, I've got another surprise for you...
Then just keep scrolling down k?
If not, then http://www.mtfu.org/

OC

2 comments:

Joey said...

argh !!! it scared the crap outta me !!

O C said...

Lol, I never actually thought anyone would click that link hoho. Don't worry, I'm a guy and it still freak the hell outta my living lungs. So don't be too hard on yourself. However, if you share the scare on Facebook, there's no stopping you ohohohohoho...