Friday, October 21, 2011

293/365-11 AH MAN.

I left my sketchbook at the scanner in my Digital Art Lab 1. T^T
Also left my mechanical pencil with Liang Feng, and I forgot to take it from it TT^^TT

ZZZZZZ....

okd

recompose 4 screen at bottom

redesign. atop doesn't feel comfortable, bingo. But the rest didn't feel comfortable
too so there's something wrong here. Need to adjust some more.

okd

okd

okd

okd. Oh yeah. She said too many face shots. Diversify.

last blank page can be left empty or maybe I draw a door knob.

this one not so good. need to recompose.

can cut out the hands and end with the kiss.
DAMNIT. WHY MUST MY COVER ART BE LEFT AT COLLEGE TOO??? TOMORROW I GOT TAKE zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

And I is very poor now. Need to budget for the next 2 coming months T^T.

fjihsdfguiewoahfuihASIO

OC

No comments: