Friday, October 28, 2011

300/365-11 OO man, 65 days left.


**


**

**

*the ones with the asterisk are the edited pages. And I refined my cover! lect said last page not really necessary. Can cut out and just jump from when the girl sat next to the boy and the last scene on the last page. So I'll be able to save 1 page of work there ^^

Oh, and I didn't notice that all pictures clicked will have a lightbox effect now. Sorry la, I rarely click people's pictures le. Mine even more rare. But I think it just happened recently. Because I did click on my own my own images a few times back while the new blogger interface was still running. And I just read on Blogger Buzz that says.. well, the lightbox effect is coming into place. So yeah.
Boo.
Were you expecting something else?

kthxbai.
OC



No comments: