Friday, December 09, 2011

341/365-11 Portfolio & Interview












Man, putting all these stuff up sure took up a lot of time.
Searching, compiling, resizing, PRINTING *money flies*
ohfguisduahgfivsdhivdfhcvhs

But anyways, interview today. Went good. Liang Feng
was the interviewer. God he sure is scary as an interviewer D8
But yeah, it went good. I did fine. I guess. I put my job choice
as visualizer/concept artist and got lumped in together with 
concept art. I guess that's good not a bad thing after all :D

He said something really nice about trying to give people
ideas about a landscape. The foregrounds where things
are pretty clear and all. He said you could put cultural
elements that people are familiar with to allow people to
recognize what place that is. Lets say it's Malaysia,
then maybe show a signboard that has like BERHENTI
or maybe put a number plate, or a messed up flag.
I was like.

WHOA.

Why.

Didn't.

I.

Fucking.
THINK OF THAT?
THAT'S FUCKING BRILLIANT!

Anyways, yeah. I'm gonna try that now.
He also said I had nice outlines. Hm... Did I 
really improve? And I should stop shaking the chair 
as my mnemonic to shrug of nervousness during
interviews. He saw it and commented lol. SUCK.
But overall's cool ^^

Oh, and Kidchan say Manga's deadline has been extended.
What. The. Heck. But whateverla. I'll do whatever I guess...
*sigh* And I was so hyped up... Sheesh. T^T

OC

No comments: