Wednesday, December 14, 2011

345/365-11 Johor day 1

OK. So. I slept at like friggin 3.30am last night. Teman my brother's reignited passion for Magic. I mean.. I don't mind it, but sometimes it can be really tiring playing almost everyday. Maybe I better let him know next time if I don't feel like playing lol...

But well, he offered to give me a ride to the LRT so.. maybe it was a blessing in disguise? Hmmm...

Woke up at around 6.50am. I told my gf to wake me up at 6.30am but I guess she also woke up late lol. What to do, RUSH LO.

Then I also remembered that she probably didn't research about the surrounding area of the hotel nor about the route our bus was taking at all. So... check check check. After getting some rough info and somewhat clearer on where we'll be in, LAGI RUSH LO.

Left at around 7.15. Reach station at 7.20ish. Departure time at 9.30am. Need to collect tickets half an hour before departure. Travel time from Taman Bahagia to Tasik Selatan, err.. about 1 hour. OK. SHOULD BE OK.

*goes to counter* ...closed? Automated machines? 0.o Ok... howda hell does this work. BLUE TOKENS? When the fuck did the system change?? D:D:D:

Well, whatever. I guess I just wasn't using LRT that often no more so.. meh. Got held up till 7.30ish due to the queue and other people like me who went wtf and all. Ran up the staircase, got a train in the next 2 minutes. Tag!

Then off at Masjid Jamek....transit? HURR? WAI GOT EXIT AND THE OTHER PASSAGEWAY SAYS I CAN GO STRAIGHT TO THE STAR LRT ONE?? D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

So I asked a guard and she said that now we could just pay for one whole trip *facesmack* so I put in the token to exit, walk out and bought another token, which a certain few others were doing as well, and voila, off I went to ...shit, Ampang or Sri Petaling line??

*ran back down the stairs again* Asked the guard again and she told me to wait for the Sri Petaling line. They come one after another. Got on the platform again, a train passed, Ampang. HOKAE. SKIP.

Then...5 minutes later the Sri Petaling train came. And then this pedophilic voice started echoing around the train, saying that if you reach Chan Sow Lin and you wanted to go Ampang, you can drop off there and pick the next incoming Ampang train. Which actually means that whatever the guard just told me about waiting for the next train w/e shit was obsolete lolz.

But cincaila. At least I won't have to go through the trouble of going out the train and going in again in anothe train.

Reached at 8.40ish. Realized that I forgot my toothbrush. Got one (only to find that the hotel actually provides free toothbrush and toothpaste, which is still awesome btw) and got a call from her saying she was at a KFC trying to connect her wifi so that she can get her vouchers for the hotel thingy. I misheard her sayign that she was at the bus station. So I thought she was somewhere else, not at Bandar Tasik Selatan and kinda panicked. So I waited till like 9.10. Then she called again, then this time, she told me that she was at THE BUS STATION. Which meant that she was at the Terminal Bersepadu Tasik Selatan all this time. ~.~

I really feel like an idiot y'know. Ugh. In which I probably am anyways because I remember getting kinda mad at her on the phone although I didn't really mean it. Stupid habit. :(

But yeah, we met up and all's well.

Talked and waited for our bus to depart. Sneaked in a cup of KFC Milo and recalled about how great Shaz's Milo experience was. It was believed that the Milo Dinosaur he bought back then and enjoyed with his friends were so jam-packed with Milo goodness, that when you finish up the whole damned cup, you'd guarantee be getting a fever the next day. *hallelujah*

I wanna try that shit one day XD

We didn't sleep at all while in the bus. We talked and talked, updating each other about what we were both doing while we were away from one another (mostly her since.. well, I blog everyday so) until we finally reached our destination. About an hour before we arrived, she expressed her wish to go to the washroom. What luck. The bus we got on was a no-stop bus. So... oh well, good thing I managed to distract her long enough from her desire to take a piss until we hit Larkin, the stupiddamnedstationwhichissohardtofindongooglemaps.(which I found anyways in the end)

Man. I hate her youngest aunt. She likes to make things go her way and when people don't agree with her, she throws a goddamned fuss. I donno how her husband even deals with her. But no worries, I'll spare you the details on that one.

So back to Larkin. She finally got her washroom break, and FUCK, my bottle was leaking and it wet my computer. Good thing it wasn't like a flash flood. *phew* Still, dangerous stuff.

Then... we were contemplating on eating at the station or after we check in. We need to check in before 3pm at the Grand Hallmark Hotel. Nice place really. Check their website?

Then.. take bus or taxi? We really wanted to reach the hotel ASAP so... we took the nearest cab. Nice fellow. Bad meter. FUCKING BAD I'm telling you. The initial meter or displayed RM6 there. Oh good lord help us.

As we kept on moving, approaching to whatever we believe to be our hotel area, the price rose significantly from 6 to 12, to 20. I was kinda panicking there, so I tried to dig out as much info from the driver since he was pretty cool with talking and all.

When we reached, the cab fare was like 29.50. How? Well, the meter rises in 2 ways, 1 is by time and 2 is by every 800m distance we took. Pretty awesome huh? But his taxi was the blue van type so.. yeah, figures.

Anyways, I sorta branded the road we took from taxi just in case that guy was gonna mug us off or something (which he didn't) so... yeah. And he told us about this giganormous mall that is rumored to be so big that you need to full days to finish walking the mall. Tebrau Aeon Jusco or something.

So, we checked in. Got our room. And @_@.

AWESOME
 Yeap. The room looks exactly like what is portrayed in the website, only maybe a bit smaller. The toilet has an auto bidet thing and they have a plasma screen tv and they've got refillable water just outside the hall and the bed, OMG THE BED, it's so bloody comfy I'm telling you.

And by the time we realized it, the time showed like 4.40pm. Hahahahahah *rumbles* Tummy emergency. Eheh..

So we walked out and looked around for any... decent places to dine in. We found one Chinese kopitiam and boy, that was the best thing that ever happened. The food there. THE FOOD THERE. REAL FOOD.

If you've always thought that KL Food wasn't great, and Penang food were the best, well, lets say the food is just 1 bar before Penang Food and is still 8 bars away from KL Food. Get what I mean?

So I got some Yee Mee, which was served in claypot, which makes it even more awesome. My gf got some curry noodle thingy. That was nice too ^^ Then we also bought some kuih. OMG, the Onde-onde. The molten gula melaka. Oh, the glory! Then the tapioca cake. Oh man... Heavenly. Oh. I also whacked a tai pao. P: My tummy was satisfied. gjojklajklegjoejrio

What's the next plan? Err... did we even have a plan? 0.o Aiya don't care la, walk around the surrounding area lo.. (we're all full anyways) and well, the place is pretty nice by itself. It's got a clinic, a lot of food stores, many convenient stores and well, that awesome kopitiam just 2 minutes walk away ohohohoho.

8pm. Done. Got back. Took our turns to shower. Then MOVIE TIME! I brought along 2 cds. Friends with Benefits. Awesome show. Go Google it :D The other one is the Change up.

So we were watching and watching and watching. Then... *beep* my laptop highlight turned red.  o.0
*beep* But. but. but, the PLUG IS ON. D:D:D:D:D: *blup* it ko'd. We both looked at each other ._.

Then we tried to figure out what was wrong with it. Until 11pm. So much for vacation. We were tired from the whole journey and all so we went to bed early. And thus, we concocted our best plan ever; visiting Aeon Tebrau to challenge what the cab driver said and well, save my laptop? I really really hope it's not the water. But... nah, it can't be. I know she was meddling with the wire of my charger a bit before we watched the movie. But meh, just to be sure, Wait till tomorrow? So yeah, this post is confirmed delayed XD

OC


No comments: