Friday, July 20, 2012

JACKPOT

Hahahaha. You? Pick a fight? With ME? Oh...I hope you
love pain... In a VEERRRY large dose. You could've picked
anyone else but me and yet... hahahaha. Guess what?
JACKPOT!

As your reward, I'm gonna have you feel ALL the pain
I feel tenfold! You'd best say your prayers asshole. And
pray hard that today won't be your last...

...because most people won't survive long enough to satiate
my desire to inflict pain. But I'll be glad to find out... just 
how much your body can take...
-Searizeel-

--------------------------------------------------------


I'm out of ideas on what to do next for this piece. So... 
I'm gonna work on something else now. Been busy 
finishing up a namecard for a friend so couldn't get in 
touch with my artses for a while.

I also blame the drama marathon from the other time.
I hate you Spy Meong-Wol. No it's your fault Maaduu!
But that doesn't matter now. What matters is that I need to 
make up for all the time I've lost! :)

And if you were wondering if you've seen different versions
of Searizeel before. Well... you're not wrong at that.

But I think I kinda misplace the old one so... P:

No comments: