Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Quest

I'm stoked. These few days, I've been trying to paint out the drawing I did in my previous post, but things just aren't turning out the way it's supposed to be. I'm wondering if I should just scrap the idea and restart from scratch again.

I just can't seem to paint out the face right with outlines. I need to learn how to do outlines, and make clean finishes. But it's just not working. maybe i'm not trying hard enough. Maybe I need to put in more effort. More research.

I initially wanted to follow up my previous post with "...And you'll be flying before you know it," but I guess that'd just have to wait for now.

But I'm positive I'll figure it out eventually. Looking forward to the day I'd actually do a real finished artwork.

Also, on another note, I've flunked my road test. Twice.

And I'm gonna lay low for Magic at the moment. Been losing so many games I've already lost all hopes of getting into Pro Tour Qualifiers. Or any sanctioned event for that matter. Maybe just Wednesdays. Wednesday Night Magic is free. And it's fun. Maybe.

*shrugs* OC

2 comments:

Joey said...

vry nice wut

O C said...

not this one, another one in which I didn't post P: