Friday, August 03, 2012

Look Up

Well, excuse the momentary hiatus. I was painting another image the last time, and when I was just about to call it done, right before it saved, my Photoshop just crashed. *sigh*

I was telling myself not to give up and go and start over. But I guess my procrastination drive kinda kicked in and bounced me into a state of stupor.

Took me a while though to get back up. A tad bit too long too. But better late than never ...Right?

I'm gonna remember to throw this bad habit away.

Now things are finally starting to look up for me again. Maybe because I brought back in good'ol CS3. The colour sets in CS3,4,5 are so different man. And having used all of them, I still prefer CS3.

And the painting? It's a photo study with some alterations here and there. I think I kinda get how to colour now. As long as you follow the form, add colours appropriately according to hue and don't make it such a mess, I think it should turn out quite alright.

How to do it in manga art? Uh... that was the painting that crashed so sorry, I can't really show any progress on that. Will try again soon when I'm charged up again. Just learning to not push myself to hard with art now. I remember there was a time when art used to be a really fun and casual thing. College was just pure stress and torture somehow. So was the past few weeks.

I guess this wasn't so much of a stressful painting haha. It was kinda lax, though it doesn't look that much lax. Yeah... and Front Mission 4 is so awesome. Fuck man Shaz, why didn'tja tell me earlier? Pfft.

Oh fuck, gonna be 11 soon. I've been sleeping at 10pm for the past few days. I wanna wake up at 6am again. So... Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice~

No comments: