Monday, October 29, 2012

Is It Done?



Wow.. this is such a huge jump from my initial progresses.
And.. I think her name is Wes-dale. Not Websdale. Anyways,
she'll let me know if she needs it change haha...

If you want to read the book, you can do so here.



This is actually my 2nd attempt. The first was...


My first attempt. I didn't how the face turned out actually.. Too Masculine?
The character was supposed to feel younger. 


It was fine on the 1st piece to the left here. He looked just right.
Then when I corrected all the wee parts of the facial anatomy,
it got more and more masculine. Zzzzz...

Wait.. now I'm starting to think my initial one looks so much better.
Hm. Hmmmmm... Shit, I think I need to go refine some more.
Ah.. I already sent it to her... I'll send another I guess...

OC

No comments: