Saturday, October 20, 2012

Very Cool Blog

The kinda stuff that screams "WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT??"
right into your face.

I'm blown away. Literally. There are some used techniques from other
sources, but then again, just look at it as a holistic collection of what
you can do to make your life better without having to empty your
wallets for it.

Go check it from time to time. Very neat stuff indeed ^^

Oh, and if you're looking for a nice game to not feel so lifeless with
since you've got other priorities and stuff and your com can handle
long working shifts, then here's a suggestion.

I play it for the visuals, game system and community. How can a game not be
good with all these 3 nailed?

Mmm.. yes. And on a side note, you might wanna check my FB profile
to see if there are any peculiarities... (if you do have my FB that is lolz)
Good for you if you figured it out. Nothing bad if you don't though.

K, signing out~

No comments: