Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Make A Change in 100 Minutes

Ah, I saw a post from my friend asking me to help vote her stuff.
I went to check it out to see if there was anything of note.

And I must say, I'm surprised with what I found. Here are
some really honest shares of what I think is good. You can
judge the rest for yourself over here. And it's no silly 1 vote
a day BS. So if you genuinely like the comics, just a  kind
vote will do. And you won't have to go back to it again.

*All comics here are owned and copyrighted by their respective
creators. I don't own any of them. Just passing along the good
works around ^^

Look for Hou Ee Fan.

Ernest Ng Thye Sern

Suraiya Othman
Anuar Hassan
Sa'ari Md Yusof
Roslan bin Kasim Kasim
Goh Kheng Swee
Chai Ying Lieh

Voting ends on the 25th November 2012, Sunday, 11.59pm local time. So help these people out? :)