Sunday, August 18, 2013

Beginnings

yay... better-ish handwriting. In the very least I can read it without enlarging it now.

I haven't even been posting in nearly 2 weeks, and still, I find it surprising that I still get visits. I always thought that how frequent one posts determines how frequent your readers will stop by.

Maybe they still do, just that, if something isn't worth returning to, it's just a passing fad. And it'd forever be that one time thing where people read, don't learn anything valuable or insightful from it, and just move on forgetting about the few minutes they just wasted on a post that barely made any sense to the current worlds each and every unique one of us dwell in.

Nobody lives the same identical lives, and everyone goes through a different past. To read something that actually speaks to you, regardless of the timeline in your life, just because you've experienced a certain something before in the past that you may or may not so vividly remember; it's just such an invigorating feeling.

It feels somewhat close to the feeling of drowning in the deep waters and someone just lifts you up for air to breathe.

Then whenever you're in doubt, or feel lost, you remember in a very distant corner of your memories that a reading somewhere changed your viewpoint in life at that particular moment, and you'd search every corner of your memory to find it again just to remind you of that eureka of epiphanies you've just had then.

A defining moment; just through reading. Really, how often does it come by?

We all want quality in life. But sometimes, to reach a certain quality, you first need to have quantity. Maybe I've hit my prerequisite quantity to be a better writer on Blogger. Maybe I haven't.

But it's nice to know that I've got good enough posts that I myself go back to from time to time. And it's funny how everytime I go back those posts, they feel more and more like they were written by someone else.  Maybe this is one of the best things about writing. You'd never really feel the same thing reading something twice as each reading you have will uncover something new about the writing that you'd have never realized was there before.

I guess maybe I've written about something along those lines before. Just that it wasn't about writing, but it was a huge metaphor with books and covers about people.

The last sentence in that particular post sounded (and still sounds like) like an ultra-bombastic attempt at literary failure, but since I've vowed to not edit anything in my posts (besides spelling errors and sentence corrections) I guess I'll just have to live with that being there.

Well, I do write a lot with my subconscious more than my logic. So maybe it's natural to feel like a huge portion of my posts where I don't actually feel like facepalming in grimace for; were written by someone else, since our subconscious is largely affected by how we feel from our emotions and we all know the only thing constant in emotions, just like almost everything else in this world, is change.

Which is why I tend to leave a lot of my posts in draft forms now. Just to let the core ideas incubate until I can make them sound better or more cohesive, or scrap the entire post altogether so as to escape another literary disaster on my side.

Just one of the many perks of not being a post-a-day jerk blogger.

Oh yes, and a minor update.


What's this? I guess it's just an event this coming Saturday & Sunday. Though, I was recently informed that it's supposed to be open on Friday as well.

...and I'm gonna be a part of it.

Aight, have a nice day.

No comments: