Sunday, October 27, 2013

Blood Donation 06

Odd. All my previous experiences with blood donations felt pretty painful/
And by all previous experiences, I meant like the vague few ones I've actually
did ever since I turned 18 in 2010.

Anyhow, I could be certain I did at least 5 times. So whatever, I can't find back
memories that are lost to me. So I'm hitting reset and today's the 6th one. I'll just
use this as a benchmark in the future for me to reference again in the case where I
forget again somehow.

Today's probably the first one that I didn't have much to complain about.
My bloodbag was full within 5-6 minutes too.

Awesome stuff.

So today I'm grateful that:
1. Blood donation wasn't painful
2. I jogged to Tropicana City Mall with a backpack, freehand. When I jog, I have a habit of holding onto the bag straps around my torso to control movement of the bag to reduce the possibility of too much friction. I just decided to do away with it this time. Wasn't too hard. Just needed a little adjusting haha.
3. Had a chocolate eclair.
4. Gave away some yummy goodies I couldn't finish to someone else.
5. I didn't eat expired bread.

Well, besides all these, I wonder to myself why would anyone want to allow his or her address to be disclosed to someone if the other person doesn't share the same interest in doing so? Hmmmm.

Ok bye. 27-10-2013 I'm Grateful 027

No comments: