Saturday, October 19, 2013

Feedspot GOLD

Hi O C,
I'm the founder of Feedspot.
http://www.feedspot.com
We've been reviewed by TechCrunch.
Just wanna let you know you can try out annual subscription haha kthxbye.
Best,
Founder.

[edit] contents of e-mail changed/removed due to privacy concerns [/edit]
Sorry.

Haha, so nice. I guess it's a good thing I've been getting more hits lately.

man, blogger is really killing off my whites.


Feedspot is what is says it is. It's basically a site that allows you to compile all your reading sources together, regardless of social medium, and put them all into one convenient place for you to read them through. Through feeds as per se. It works and it's pretty cool, especially if you looking for mass expansion of your network, since it's got a feature that allows you to post something on 6 different known sites all at ones. Osamu.

Just don't treat it as the ultimate networking site as of yet. It does have cool features, but just be aware that it's still pretty new, so always make good use of the Feedback button if you've got some comments on improving the user experience or interface in the site. I'm sure Anuj, the developer, would very much appreciate it.

Other than that, I've met a buncha new good people today. Dinner was good. Life is good.
And I read a good post today about reinvention.

So cheers to a good night. Super nice weather to sleep in too.

I'm pretty sure I don't need to state the obvious parts of what I'm grateful about today, so I'll let y'all figure that out today haha. 19-10-2013 I'm Grateful019


1 comment:

ganesh said...




Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.




The Finest Walkie Talkie in Delhi