Sunday, October 13, 2013

So Beat

Man, can't believe I'm still awake right now.

I've been awake since 3am this morning. The night before I slept through
my novel reading. It was around 1am then. So I guess I only slept around 2
hours.

And since then, things just kept coming one after another.

First I painted, realized there was something off with my painting,
started a new draft, felt it was cool of a while but my impression
changed after I finished the whole thing, then I went back to an
old painting and overdrew some correction lines over the mess
that's collected in that piece.

It was 6am. Felt full and squishy from the night before, due to
high cookie and snack ingestion, courtesy of my brother's in-laws
from Bagio. So decided why not go for a spin.

Jogged around Sahara for around 26 rounds. And I was surprised
to find myself doing it within 2 hours. Man, my body is so rusty.

When I came back around 9am. Then I surfed and played some games.
Oddly enough, I felt kinda caffeine-high. I never took any sorta caffeine
the day before or anytime before yesterday, but I couldn't close my eyes
and my brain was just buzzing and buzzing.

So when I finally felt the urge to force my eyes to sleep, mom asked me
to help send her to a masseuse. That was 11am. Went there, everything
done, gone to lunch at 1.40pm, got back around 2.10pm.

Then I had to send my brother to his job at 2.45pm.

Came back 3.15pm. Go to a meet up to sell more cardboards.
Played some Magic.

Found out I brought the wrong orders. Cycled back, and got back.
It was 5.05pm. Played a few more games.

Then watched the awesomeness of Pokemon X/Y right in front of me in
a Nintendo 3DS and made me go superwtfbbq.

I MEAN. ALL POKEMON. LIKE 3D. AND SO DAMN CUTESY.
AND SUPER DUPER COOL. jfhdhgfkhskhgfkldhgskljasfui;owh

Got back home around 7.30pm, ate dinner, watched some tv,
and... it's not even 10pm yet.

Well, glad this will reset my sleep pattern hopefully.
Yay.

I'm grateful that:
1. I JOGGED TODAY
2. I DROVE TODAY
3. I PLAYED A GAME
4. I PLAYED MAGIC
5. I WATCHED POKEMON X/Y D:D:D:D:D
6. I DREW
7. I WATCHED TV
8. I GOT MONEY

all in one day. So awesome.

13-10-2013 I'm Grateful 013


No comments: