Tuesday, October 08, 2013

The Things That Remind Me That I'm Alive.

I'm grateful for:

1. The people who made a difference in my life when I was down.

2. The instant big oogley eyes whenever I need'em

3. The living reminiscence of an old fairy tale.

4. The big huggable friend who'll never say no.

5. The things I've done right.

6.  how I treasure my old things. If they fall apart,
I just clip them back!
8-10-2013 I'm Grateful008

And for an end note,

Lately, I've been thinking about something regarding facebook.
About the blocking function.

I thought, why would anyone who has an open account for everyone,
even bother with a blocklist in the first place? People don't even need to
be friends with that person to view his entire galore of a profile. It's as
naked as it could get. How would blocking make it any different? 

Everyone these days has like two accounts. You block one, they're cool.
They can always create another and just check on you regardless.

Well, then I thought that maybe it isn't so much about blocking the person 
from seeing you in the first place. It's more about blocking yourself from 
seeing the people you just don't want to see.

Because when you realize that certain things in your life are better kept out
of sight, blocking really seems like a valid option. So when you look at it
that way, then I guess that's really where the, "Ohhhhh...!" thought comes in.

Yes.

And yesterday's post's hits kinda surprised me. Hm.
Till next time then.

No comments: