Saturday, November 02, 2013

Finally Done With Tales of The World

Yay, my character.
This is the first series of any Tales series that didn't really give me the feels or the
itch to burst into tears because certain storyline plots and character detail can just
be so darned believable and relatable.

But hey, at least I got a mix of everything here, and it was mostly fun.

Tales of Legendia and Tales of the Abyss were my favourites. Maybe that
because I didn't really play the rest. I tried of Tales of Phantasia on GBA
before, but I never came to finish the game, and my save file is lost in space,
but I remember feeling some sort of deep emotions for that one as well.

But, I donno, if you could see the struggles of the characters and cry because
you felt the exact same way juxtaposed into a real life situation, damn, they must
really have great writers hired for all the script.

What's the point of playing something if you aren't going to learn something
meaningful from it right? It's no different than reading a good book or doing
something different and being a little more adventurous by exploring your
own self-capacity.

Well, anyways, there's that. Nothing much today besides getting to play with
my cutesy nephew, listen to my adorable niece crying, and well, finish a game
I've been waiting to finish ever since it came out in 2007.

Oh, I think that just passed as 3 gratefuls, so maybe I can excuse the list
for today's post. Haha.

2-11-2013 I'm Grateful 033

No comments: