Some things should never have been started to begin with.
To have pursued them was already a huge digress in the
And well, sometimes your vocab just gets messed up and you
end up calling hash browns hash potatoes.
But hey, I guess that's kinda fine, since I wasn't the one who
unintentionally created it. I do enjoy saying potato as potaki
Damn, it really was so funny when I first heard it coming from
my mom's mouth. Now that I think about it, I must've been
hysterical to laugh out loud for so long when I heard it.
Haha, life is fun. And my mom is on her end-year holiday 030
Today I'm grateful that:
1. I laughed so hard my abs ached.
2. I know hash potato means hash brown
3. hash brown is still hash brown
4. hash browns are still made of potato
5. Minions are not potatoes.
18-11-2013 I'm Grateful 049