Monday, November 04, 2013

How I See The Things You Think I See The Way You See I See

How things look like if my eyes work like my camera

Ever since I was 14.

Now/Since last month.

Doesn't seem like that big of a deal now does it?
Here here, let me just illustrate when there are words involved.

yeap, no problems here

Sure, no need specs here.

Wait wait... should I be driving like this?

Oh shit, I have astigmatism too!

But it's all cool. I mean, I have had... maybe 3 pairs of specs before.
The current one is the 4th and I've kept it very precious ever since my
freak accident on a bicycle with me ramming into a clueless person
opening a car door without knowing I was impending from behind.

I knocked into the door, flew high enough to drop into the pedestrian
walkway and broke my thumb nail. No no, not a thumbnail icon.
My friggin' real thumbnail on my right.

Hurt like fuck. But good day it was exam day, and that exam was objective.
So I finished my.. Pendidikan Seni paper with my left hand. Wohoo.

Form 3. Figures.

Also, today I encountered a troll.

It had wheels, and it's was very very sneaky.
It made me think it was holding my coin and it made me think that
I needed to bring it back to it's trolley line so that I can find that
key-like thing from another trolley to push my coin out.

I did just that, but the key never went in for a click despite the
perfect fit. I did that for about 5 minutes, until I got a little fed up
and just pulled the coin out.

And the coin came out.

Lies. Image from here... somewhere.

See, even inanimate objects can troll people. Beware.

Today, I'm grateful that:
1. I finally finished memorizing Triangle.
2. I finally got to following my dad to buy his much coveted home theater system.
3. My Specs still allow me to see things at 100% haha.

4-11-2013 I'm Grateful 035

No comments: