Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sorted It Out



I've had my own bedroom ever since my eldest brother left,
but I didn't really do anything to really make it mine. It's
already nearing the end of the year and everything, so I
thought why not. It's been close to 6 months already anyways.

Right now, I'm only having reserves on whether I should bring in
my desktop from the dining hall or not. The desktop is beginning
to become a community object for many activities so.. it might not
be such a great idea.

But hey, in the end, it's my computer so, I guess I have the right to
do whatever I want with it right? It's not like I don't want to be
considerate of others. Sometimes, I just need to put myself first
before others right?

Kinda stumbled upon a certain article so. Yeah.

By the way, Thought Catalog is a good place to waste time in-between
your breaks. They've got a good list of intelligent materials there anyways.
So if you're gonna be wasting time anyways, at least learn something right?

Well, anyways, today I'm grateful that:
1. I've rearranged my room.
2. I'm already thinking about what I'll do with my huge-ass double decker bed.
3. I got more clothes so I don't have to worry about changing often.
4. I sorted out all my clothes so I don't have to leave a mess whenever I search for something in my wardrobe anymore.
5. I vacuumed my room for the first time in a very long while.

24-11-2013 I'm Grateful 045

No comments: