Sunday, November 10, 2013

Things Just Weren't Meant To Be

Funny. I've always used to think that the line above was a buncha nonsense
imbeciles spout when they get stuck in a rut with relationships.

But lately, I'm coming to see what it really means now.

When things just weren't meant to be, they just aren't meant to be. There's nothing
else to explain it. It could be the off-timing, the poor selection of intentions, misled
motivations. Whatever man, name it.

Because in the end, it's still the same.
Things just weren't meant to be.

Man, it sure feels great to be so peaceful with my thoughts of my past.
It's like I don't even have any regrets anymore. Things have happened
as they have should. It couldn't have happened any other way.

And there's nothing we can do to change the past.

Things just weren't meant to be!

Man, it's sad to think that I've never thought of things this way before.
Pfft. Stupid me.

Today I'm grateful that:
1. I feel liberated
2. I'm in FUCK EVERYTHING AND BE HAPPAEH mode.
3. I feel great.

10-11-2013 I'm Grateful 041

No comments: