Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Figuring Out Something 002

for shoulders/spaulders whatever you call it




















Finally my perfect one. Made 3. This is the 3rd




















How the back view looks like. Okok fine perfect-ish.




















For the pocketsssss




















Collar




















back view





















for sleeves





















with awesome padding for added sweat protection




















Everything's done. All there's left is to assemble them to the final
piece of uniform, in which I'm kinda dreading right now because
with the sample I tried earlier, the uniform is really damn fucking thick.

I swear if I'm not careful, the non pointy edge of the needle would
pierce through my flesh if I try too hard. So I'll leave that for another
day. I was supposed to rest my fingers today but well, when you wake
up 5am in the morning with nothing specific in mind, anything's fine I
guess lol.

Anyways, time to chill. Going somewhere important tomorrow.

Today I'm grateful that:
1. I've sewn even more stuff today.
2. I'm getting a hang of the technique.
3. despite my aching fingers, they don't hurt as bad anymore when I was doing it again.
4. I have internet. Seriously. I'll talk about this some other time
because it's just such a *facepalm* thing that I really need to
reserve the topic as another post.

Hehe.

11-12-2013 I'm Grateful 062




No comments: