Monday, December 30, 2013

I Love My Song Cache

Because when you find things that really hits home so hard
that even when you don't know the lyrics, you just kinda
know by instinct what comes next, damn, it's just freakin'
amazing.

I've got 2 songs in particular.

Who Knew and A Little Too Not Over You.

The latter has more direct meaning to my current predicament.
Hm, maybe was.

Pink's Who Knew has more degree of layers to it's depth because...
well, if you watched the video, you'll realize that she's in a circus, and
she sorta looks like a clown.

You do realize that's a metaphor for
"The joke's on you."

right?

Funny how I kept standing up for that person even when I know
something was off. And it's even more hillarious how I kept the
closest people out because I was so blinded by my love, commitment
and dedication for her.

Thanks mom. You were always there for me, even when I didn't
ask you to. And I'm sorry I didn't believe you when you told me
she wasn't right for me.

But I'm ok now. So don't worry about me. I'll get over the pain
one day. I just need to keep believing. No other way around it.
Can't dwell, no point looking back, so can just go forward.

The mistakes have been made, the pains have been inflicted and
the wounds have already been dealt. If I wanna heal, I just gotta
keep applying things that will make them go away (hopefully).

If not, hey, at least I tried right? It's not like I could just love anyone
that easily anyways.

It's really nice to have time off alone.

Today I'm grateful that
1. Songs I didn't really like so much before turned so meaningful today.
2. My mom told me what she told me.
3. Things are already over.
4. It's all up to me.
5. Ah, so much for my happy ending.
6. It's cool to be hurt, because if I didn't know this pain, I would probably be doing stupider shit today.

30-12-2013 I'm Grateful 081

No comments: