Saturday, December 28, 2013

My Face Turns Red

Apparently.

I didn't see it, and I have no idea how it's even visible with my
degree of dark skin stone, but yeah, my colleagues spotted it
and well, I guess there's no real way for me to find out the truth
since I never got to actually see it.

I forgot whether it was yesterday or earlier today, but there
was this customer who was like sooooo pretty. Jeebus, her
face I'm telling you. It was perfect!

And then she spoke and I felt that similar rush of excitement
like when I shook the hand of a celebrity. Ugh, I'm so weird.

But really, she was just really really pretty. And her voice
was like... wow. Both combined is like *speechless*

Anyways, sad to say I forgot how she looked like already,
and I still don't know for sure if I actually blushed. But yeah.
What has happened happened.

I remember she was just ok overall though. But dang, that face
is something you see once in a blue moon lol. It's like a magical
unicorn that only appear in the midst of crystal rainbows.

I guess there's just that.

And... the people I'm around with lately are all very nice. It's
actually feels kinda weird now being treated with kindness and
not having to put up with any form of odd pressure or stress
from them. (besides normal work stress lol, which is fine.)

Maybe all these while, I've been too hard on myself?

I guess I'll never really know. But if there's one thing I know
for sure, life just seems good now. Hm.

Hurr... I wonder if my colleagues traits are finally starting to
rub into me, because I kinda feel like I'm talking more like
them now.

... And it's ok! Haha.

Today I'm Grateful That
1. I think I met the prettiest physical girl in person ever. Like seriously.
Oh, and she kinda reminded me of Gina Darling, but hundredfolds better.
2. Only had 4 hours of sleep, but still pulled through a full 14 hour shift haha.
3. I'm just being with nice people now.
4. I'm back home late, but I don't feel lethargic. Odd. But in a good way.
5. Oh oh, my mom packed me lunch today. At first I was gonna be late,
but the taste of her cooking just eroded all negativity I bore towards her
after I tasted it.
6. Found a nice place to dine in now. Low budget and awesome nasi goreng.
RM5 a meal in Bangsar isn't impossible after all.

28-12-2013 I'm Grateful 079

No comments: