Friday, December 06, 2013

My Whatsapp is Down

So much for getting Whatsapp in the first place.

Yes, it's down. Someone at home decided it was a bit
too slow for his DOTA gaming experience, so he decided
to reset the entire network and whatever, and voila:

It still lags the same, maybe a bit worse, and I'm still not sure
if anyone is even leeching of our internet but one things for
sure, my line is current screwing around with my phone.

My phone's wifi detects the connection for a brief 5 minutes if
I'm lucky, no more than 1 minute if I'm not, then goes gray bar
with no white lines visible whatsoever.

And there's that. So if you wanna whatsapp me and you don't
see a reply and you happen to see this, then you'll know why
I'm not being responsive.

Man, good thing I managed to talk out a few important conversations
before Whatsapp became What The Fuck's App.

Ai.. chi-cha.

Today I'm grateful that:
1. my battery life is longer than usual.
2. I've finished all my important conversations on Whatsapp already
3. it still connects from time to time..?
4. helped someone design something today. Can't show you the design yet though.
5. it's another 20 days to go till New Year's Eve!
6. I have 20 more posts to go for my therapy.

I'm Grateful 057

No comments: