Friday, December 13, 2013

Next Year Onwards

Image from here.





I'll probably not do something as stupid as committing to the
life of daily blogging/daily internet whatever the fuck anymore.

As a matter of fact, this issue actually isn't even so much related
to the speed of Screamyx. For whatever's worth, Screamyx has
actually been faring well for the past few years ever since my dad
upgraded to 1mbps.

Maybe the sudden reliability of the connection has gotten me to a
point where I'm became complacent for the stability of things and
all for some time in my life, I actually genuinely believed that the
everything is well again. Not until recently, with the stormy seasons
brewing up and people deciding to mess with the connection manually.

I guess I'm just one of those people who are easily content
with things, even if they are just slightly better than the previous
one. But hey, if Screamyx is still a major buttrape to your life,
then feel free to vent here.

I'm fairly certain they can help accommodate your rage.

It really sucks to be having your life clinging so badly to the existence
of internet connection. I don't think I want to go through such a
life anymore. So stressful for all the wrong reasons.

After finishing Project Grateful, no more crap like this. I just
need to hold on for another 3 weeks and I'm officially excused
from my sorry excuse in the internet.

Well, lets hope my therapist can be understanding of my situation
when I tell her about it. Actually, she didn't even require me to post
it out on my blog. I was the one who suggested it to her and she ok'd it.
So I did it by choice out of convenience, but after having so many mishaps
with my connection, I'm beginning to think otherwise.

Killing 2 birds with one stone right? Nope. Not really.

So no more daily internet bullshit anymore next year onwards.

Yes, all I wanna do is pay off my loan and have a nice/better
life nao. Nothing else matters lolz. Period. Not even games.

My life only has 4 things now. A Job, Family, Paint, and Exercise.
Everything else isn't part of my general concern anymore.

Ye.

Today I'm grateful that:
1. I still get to rest.
2. My caffeine rush is gone.
3. I still somehow manage to post today.
4. It's not so cold anymore.

13-12-2013 I'm Grateful 064

2 comments:

Mr Lonely said...

it is good to be grateful about something you had done for the day~

O C said...

Yeap, that's what my therapist said. It's easy to be grateful about a lot of things, but my main challenge here is to not repeat anything I've been grateful for at all haha.

So sometimes I really need to think about what transpired today and stuff like that. I suppose it's good practice for positive thinking.

Anyways, it's a bit hard to be in the cycle of online life when you have no proper control over the network and you're under the mercy of someone else's dicretion.

Hence the thought haha.