Sunday, December 01, 2013

Webcomics I Read

I follow Eisu Saiful Remy Mokhtar's comics, mainly
No Pink Ponies, Marry Me and Sandra on The Rocks.

I just can't quite get myself to like Rumble Fall unfortunately.
His humour is always better when it comes to slice of life
comics anyways.

And then today, just when I was looking through his comic strip
updates, I saw this ad that had a very interesting art style, so I
gave it a shot.

Sold. Immediately. Loved it to bits.

The comic's called TOY (Tripping Over You)
Very witty comic overall, great sense of English us since it's British
in nature, great humour, and here comes the best part:

it's about gays. produced by the duo Suzana Harcum and Owen White. Check out their Tumblr too.
Anyways, I like TOY. The gays there are like every random couple, hetero or homo.
And whatever it is, it's a nice read. Would definitely recommend to anyone who's out
for some short comics with their limited spare time.

Also, if you're a fan of the Happy Tree Friends gorefest, you might just enjoy Brainslug.
Or if you're more traditional and wanna freeload on already published mangas, feel free
to browse you selections at Mangafox without ever having to worry about paying at all.

Ok, so today I'm grateful that:
1. I caught up with the comics aforementioned above
2. I'm perfectly straight (no offense meant to homos. Just pointing out that I'm glad to have my sexual preferences finalized is all. Being sexually confused is just ugh.)
3. I created a mix for myself.
4. my dad actually didn't ask me to turn off the player and even blasted my 30 minute list from volume 15 to 30, and 20 was already enough to feel some stress on my ears.

01-12-2013 I'm Grateful 52

No comments: