Thursday, January 16, 2014

Off Day

Haha, it's funny how glad and grateful I am for this one day
of rest despite how determined I was to keep working non-stop
for the next 3 months.

I guess it's nice to be able to relax again. Sure could do a lot
of catching up with lotsa stuff.

I can like finally:
1. draw some shits
2. cooks some shits
3. hang some shits
4. wash my bag
5. exercise
6. drink more water
7. have more sleep
8. go to a shop and not expect to be closed
9. turn off my alarm
10. rest my back
11. rest my feet
12. read some newspapers
13. meet some friends
14. Listen to music properly for once
15. Do some maintenance with my bicycle
16. Visit the bicycle shop
17. Scout for a motorbike again
18. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

So for those of you out there who hasn't figured it out yet,
I won't be in the shop every Thursday effective today. So
if y'all wanna pay me a visit or whatever there, sorry. Thursday's
off for me haha. But I should be at home if ya need me hehe.

Also, I've been listening to a lot of Tegan and Sara lately.
Especially the songs GoodbyeI Was A Fool and
Now I'm All Messed Up.






















I personally think Heartthrob is an amazing album on its own.
If I ever need someone to understand how I feel about relationship,
I really just need them to listen to all the tracks in the album.

And the fact that all the songs here sound great already adds
so much value to this timeless piece of awesome.

I just made a trip to 2 music stores today just to get
the album too. Sadly, my efforts were all for naught. *sigh*
Both told me they were sold out.

Why is it so hard for me to get my hands on the first album
I actually really wanna own? Sheesh.

Oh well, some other time then.


No comments: