Saturday, October 18, 2014

It's Good To Be Back

Say hi to Noella Luplux. My lovely classic wallpaper.

You have no idea.

Goodness me I was beginning to think that I'll never get back
to my workspace.

And... I'm back here. Typing away. Because. Uh.

I get really fucking sleepy back in my own room.

I used to think that my own room was the best place
to be in to cultivate motivational shrooms.

Clearly... not.

So I solved this nagging issue by getting myself a new
desktop. It isn't much. It's 2nd hand again (yes).

But it's an upgrade from whatever I had previously.

It's an upgrade from getting ridiculously sleepy in my room.

It's an upgrade from getting bad posture problems with
with my back... which I think won't be much of an issue
anymore. GOOD LORD I MISS THIS KEYBOARD.

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM
SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM
SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM
SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM
SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM
SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM
SPAMSPAMSPAMSPASMPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM
SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM
SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM
SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM
SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM
SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM
SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM
SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

Oh right, and I can finally sit on my swivel chair again.

Anyways, dear lecturer, whatever you told me about doing
work in my room; you were spot on. But I guess you really
gotta live through an ideal before you can ever learn something
from it.

To learn what it means to actually fuck up and regret it.
Then moving past it and looking forward to whoever you're
supposed to be from thereon henceforth.

Thanks man. I forgot your name. But guess what. You did
right as my mentor.

I don't really love life that much.
And I don't really hate it too.

Life sucks.

But if it didn't suck, then... how are we ever gonna fully
realize our full potential as human beings?

Shit this sucks.

...But that actually sounds kinda fun too.

Hmkay.

2 comments:

Happy walker said...

hi, long time no see, it has been a while, i survived through 2015~

Regards,
(A Growing Teenager Diary Malaysia)

Joey said...

Hi osla :)