Thursday, February 26, 2015

Simple Pleasures - Having Enough; Again.

This year... started a little awkward for me.

From my motorcycle being stolen at Paradigm 6 days after its
road tax and insurance expire, to my PTPTN bomb not too long
after, it's kinda funny how life still goes on as usual.


So.. my new motorcycle was around RM4k. Then this. Haha.
I heard for as long as you pay RM50 every month, they won't
even bother doing anything to you.



I mean, things are shit right now; no doubt about it.

Savings all disintegrated to next to none.

But by some small miracle, despite a loan in advance from my
company; I still somehow have enough.

Ugh, I don't think I'm even gonna get any salary next month after deduction.

It may, or may not have something to do with CNY. But I did
deal with this issue before CNY decided to drop into the scene.

I mean... life does suck at the moment. But I still have a 3DS, a room
that gets exceedingly comfier the more exhausted I am, a stable job and..

Oh!

Pizza.

I kinda bought it on the way from getting groceries at Aeon earlier, and
then I rode through a storm, and.. the pizza kinda got soggy. (my clothes
had it worst of course.)

I was pissed at the weather then, but the pizza was still good despite being
a little.. uh.. wet. So. Yeah. I mean, it did cost me thirteen bucks.

Funny how my colleague just waltzed into the back kitchen where I was
eating hungrily and just decided to comment,

Oh, no wonder you suddenly disappear la. I thought what.

Well.. yeah, it's still pizza. Dropped it a few times on the way, then the storm. 
*Shrugs* *munch munch munch*

Aww, that sucks. But hey, look at you, you make your own luck!

Lets just say the smirk on my face has yet to disappear, even till this very moment.

No comments: