Thursday, October 20, 2016

Bayar Saman PDRM - Paying PDRM Summons









Uh. This isn't exactly the kinds saman I had in mind,
but hey, thanks anyways Google.

I mean, I laughed.

That counts for something, right?

Sorry, if you're just looking to pay the saman, please
ctrl + f  samansamansaman. I have a tendency to get
verbose - so... yeah.

Anyways, so I got into this mess because I parked my
motorcycle outside of Pavillion this one time for an
entire night, and well - I found this cute little ticket
lying on my motorcycle basket.

It's unfortunate that I got one, but I guess I was lucky;
considering that it never rained for the entire duration
while I was out enjoying movies and.. yeah, it never
even flew off when the winds were pretty strong.

I don't even want to think about tracing back the saman
just to pay it off. That'd be even more agonizing.


samansamansaman





















So here are some things you should know about
PDRM saman's.

1. No discounts. nada. Sorry, if you want discounts,
go bark up MBPJ's saman. Not PDRM.

2. You don't have to pay them at the only Balai Polis Trafik
at KL.

Seriously, you don't have to.



























But, if you still wish to do so, please forgive Malaysia
for being exceptionally confusing since you need to
pay at Balai Polis Trafik Kuala Lumpur which is
at Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, not at Balai Polis Tun H.S. Lee
which is at Jalan Loke Yew.

They are 2 different places - and yes, I went to both,
so I know for a fact. You can go ahead and make
the same mistake I did for the sake of adventure though.

3. Uh.. pay them at a the post office or something. That's
a lot faster.

4. You can pay online too! Please login to MyEg. I really
still have no idea how you can register an account with that
confusing website. So if you already have an account, don't
sweat it, just pay online man!

5. Check the myeg website regularly. Sometimes they have
some promotions for saman's and kompaun's. And that's
pretty much the only way you can pay less for the saman.

6. Sorry, there really is nothing else. Just pay it.

Well, hope this information helps someone. Even if it's just
a little bit.

Oh.

7. To motorcyclist who go to KL -

Just park your motorcycle somewhere legit. Paying RM3
for parking for 30 days still only costs you RM90.

The saman is RM100. In addition to you have a stupid
record in their system and you having to spend time to
clear the saman. The RM100 is money - we can always
make more money. Time - that's something we cannot
afford to waste.

So I won't tell you to not park where you're already parking.
If you've got sweet spots that you know that are off the PDRM
radar, and you donwanna share, that's completely alright man.

You found it, you keep it.

But for those of you out there who don't, then you do the math,
weigh your risk and decide whether it's worth the RM100.

Aights.

No comments: